Tuesday 18 February 2014

Original and affordable

Just a quick post today because I wanted to share something you might like :) I've just signed up to a fantastic site that showcases original art from UK artists - and everything is under £100.00 !


For the artists out there - you get a free months trial with up to 12 images in your gallery, after that it's just £20.00 a year. No commission - it's basically an online exhibition with simple links to contact the artists or visit their website to buy.


I decided this would be the perfect place to advertise my new series of small studies- I do a lot of these when larger pieces are not cooperating. From a buyers point of view, the site is crisp, easy to navigate and gives just enough information about a piece without being full of unnecessary waffle. Brilliant :)

You can check out my page here

No comments:

Post a Comment